For CAT-M1 and GSM models, the RediGate 100 series products use standard (also known as "mini") SIM cards. The steps below show how to install the SIM card:
- Remove power and all connectors from the front panel. Remove the two mounting screws from either side of the front faceplate
- Gently slide the board out of its enclosure to expose the SIM card slot
- Fully insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot, with the metal contacts facing down and the angled edge facing out
- Gently slide the board back into its housing and carefully replace the two mounting screws to avoid over-tightening. Replace all front panel connectors.
- Example of AT&T's IoT Sim card installed in a RediGate (note the three embedded SIM sizes: Mini, Micro, and Nano):